Monday, April 2, 2018

Craziness

Life has been kind of crazy lately. The past few days I have had a episode. It hasn't been very fun. I have no motivation. I don't want to do anything but lay in my bed and sleep the day away. Unfortunately I don't get to do that I have to work and do other things. Having this struggle is hard. I don't wish this upon anyone to have to live with this everyday. Having a voice tell you you're not worth it, not smart enough, pretty enough, not good enough for anything. I am someone who makes mistakes and I hate that I listen to that voice and not myself, I would be in  better place. I wouldn't be going though what I am going through at the moment if I did listen to people who know what they are talking about. Just listen to people that love you they know things even if you don't think that they do.

1 comment: